This customised National Luna & Redarc Battery Box is the upgraded version in which KLARMANN Automotive Solutions have installed a Redarc BCDC1225D 25Amp DC/DC charger, an Engel Fridge Connector and a Vehicle and Solar Anderson Input.
You can purchase the Battery Box with the above listed features by itself or add a Century Yuasa AGM Battery OR Amptron 100Ah Lithium Battery choose your options at the top of the page to see prices.
This version of the Battery Box has an additional Engel Socket outlet in the front and an Anderson Plug input on the back (black housing) where you can connect to your main battery and charge while you are driving.
There is also a 50 amp Anderson input on the rear (red cover) to connect a unregulated solar panel (for example this KT Solar Blanket here).
This National Luna & Redarc Battery Box works like a full blown dual battery system in your car/boat/truck etc. Simply connect to your main battery and the charger will start to charge when your engine runs and stops when your engine is turned off. Or use the solar input and be independent from any other energy source, the possibilities are endless. The 12V Auxiliary Battery Box design makes it perfect for saving space in your caravan, 4WD, or even a boat, with plenty of charging alternatives to ensure you can power just about anything you need on your trip whether it’s simply running your campsite lights or mounted in your caravan, 4WD, or even a boat.
- 1 x BCDC1225D Redarc DC/DC Charger
- 1 x 50 Amp Anderson Alternator Input
- 1 x 50 Amp unregulated Solar Input
- 1 x Engel Fridge Connector
- 1 x Blue National Luna Battery Box (click here if you are after the Box without the Redarc Charger) including:
- Fused Outputs
- Built-in Battery Volt meter
- Compatible with most vehicles
- 2 x USB charge ports standard
- 2 x DC Sockets standard (1 x Cigar , 1 x Hella)
- 2 x 50A Grey coupler plugs standard
- 4 x Spare pre-wired output ports
- NL5 Intelligent Charger port (charger available separately)
You can choose the Box with the Charger buy itself or add one of the following batteries (choose at the top of the page).
Product Dimensions (outside): 515mm length x 255mm width x 320mm height
Product Dimensions (inside – max dimensions for battery): 335mm length x 180mm width x 270mm height
Weight (without battery): 6kg
Weight (with AGM battery): 35kg
Weight (with Lithium battery): 18kg
Please find the manual for the Redarc BCDC1225D here
Please find the manual for the Blue National Luna Battery Box
Please note this item is not available for express delivery. To check on availability please call us.
If you choose pick up when ordering your items through our shop, please wait for us to call you when your items are ready for pick up. This generally takes 1-3 days.
You can then pick up your order from our SHOWROOM:
1/29 May Holman Drive, Bassendean WA-6054
Please note that we do not regularly stock all items in our showroom so please wait for us to confirm it’s ready for pickup or call us to check availability!
Our opening hours are:
Monday: 09:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 09:00 am – 2:00 pm
or by appointment
Find more information about our showroom here.
We exclusively deliver to Perth & Surroundings – please scroll down to see a the delivery areas.
TIMES & FEES
- STANDARD $15 – Generally takes 1-3 business days, in rare cases it may take longer.
- EXPRESS $30 – Next day delivery if ordered before 12pm on a business day.
NOTE: Products from the following brands may take longer due to manufacturers’ stock levels. If this is the case we will contact you.
Some products are not available for express delivery due to the same reason. If this is the case you can see a note at the bottom the products description.
Dolphin, Dometic, Intervolt, Latronics, Noco, Projecta, Wema
See ‘Express delivery exempt products’ below for more information.
We try to be as accurate as possible with our stock information and delivery times. However sometimes delays occur due to manufacturer’s stock levels. If we are not able to deliver a product on time, we will contact you immediately. Please make sure you provide us with your CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS (phone & email) to unsure we can reach you.
If you are at the border of the delivery area and not sure if we deliver to your address, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will check for you.
Express delivery exempt products
Products from certain brands might have longer delivery times due to the manufacturer’s stock levels and are not available for express delivery. This delivery restriction is applied on products including but not limited to the following brands: DOLPHIN, DOMETIC, INTERVOLT, LATRONICS, WAECO, WEMA
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel, and “Authority to Leave” was not selected at checkout.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular item is in high demand, we may need to supply the product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch. If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please contact us. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
All deliveries are done by ourselves or by a courier service so products cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. At the checkout you will have to choose between SIGNATURE REQUIRED and AUTHORITY TO LEAVE.
We recommend all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home or work address, to minimise any inconvenience and redelivery fees.
Authority to leave
This gives the delivery person the permission to leave your order in front of the house if no one opens the door at delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: If the address is unattended Perth Pro Auto Electric Parts can’t be held liable if the order is stolen. Only choose this option if you think the address is a safe place to have an item sitting in front of your door. Do NOT choose this option if you live in an apartment building or block of flats as the delivery person may not have access to the building and won’t be able to leave it in front of your door.
This means the delivery person can only leave your order if someone answers the door and signs for the receipt of the order.
PLEASE NOTE: Only choose this option if the address is attended during business hours as if no one is present to sign for the receipt, your order has to be taken back and you may have to pay a redelivery fee.
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.