Please note: The look of the Dometic/Waeco Range is currently being updated by the manufacturer so the product pictures might differ from the actual appearance of the products. If you are after a specific look of a product please contact us so we can confirm the look with the supplier BEFORE you order the product. Thank you.
The Dometic CoolPro TC-21FL thermoelectric cooler provides an impressive cooling performance down to 25 °C below the external temperature, which is usually only achieved by compressor-operated appliances. With its intelligent special electronics, this cooler comes with a power-save circuit and memory function in a dust- and moisture-proof keypad and LED display of the the interior temperature.
For use in cars, trucks, boats, camping , BBQ’s, poolside or just about anywhere the TC-21FL runs on a 12 volts cigarette lighter plug or 240 volts mains. Light to carry and super tough. The TC-21FL CoolPro 21L Thermoelectric Cooler / Warmer has solid polyurethane foam insulation and an internal fan that is switched off with a micro switch when the unit is opened.
- Solid polyurethane foam insulation.
- TC electronics, 7-stage electronic thermostat with robust soft-touch keypad.
- Internal fan is switched off with micro switch when the unit is opened.
- Handy removable internal divider to help organise your food
- Plug straight into mains power or cigarette lighter.
Depth 450 mm
Height 420 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you choose pick up when ordering your items through our shop, please wait for us to call you when your items are ready for pick up. This generally takes 1-3 days.
You can then pick up your order from our SHOWROOM:
1/29 May Holman Drive, Bassendean WA-6054
Please note that we do not regularly stock all items in our showroom so please wait for us to confirm it’s ready for pickup or call us to check availability!
Our opening hours are:
Monday: 09:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 09:00 am – 2:00 pm
or by appointment
Find more information about our showroom here.
We exclusively deliver to Perth & Surroundings – please scroll down to see a the delivery areas.
TIMES & FEES
- STANDARD $15 – Generally takes 1-3 business days, in rare cases it may take longer.
- EXPRESS $30 – Next day delivery if ordered before 12pm on a business day.
NOTE: Products from the following brands may take longer due to manufacturers’ stock levels. If this is the case we will contact you.
Some products are not available for express delivery due to the same reason. If this is the case you can see a note at the bottom the products description.
Dolphin, Dometic, Intervolt, Latronics, Noco, Projecta, Wema
See ‘Express delivery exempt products’ below for more information.
We try to be as accurate as possible with our stock information and delivery times. However sometimes delays occur due to manufacturer’s stock levels. If we are not able to deliver a product on time, we will contact you immediately. Please make sure you provide us with your CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS (phone & email) to unsure we can reach you.
If you are at the border of the delivery area and not sure if we deliver to your address, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will check for you.
Express delivery exempt products
Products from certain brands might have longer delivery times due to the manufacturer’s stock levels and are not available for express delivery. This delivery restriction is applied on products including but not limited to the following brands: DOLPHIN, DOMETIC, INTERVOLT, LATRONICS, WAECO, WEMA
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel, and “Authority to Leave” was not selected at checkout.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular item is in high demand, we may need to supply the product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch. If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please contact us. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
All deliveries are done by ourselves or by a courier service so products cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. At the checkout you will have to choose between SIGNATURE REQUIRED and AUTHORITY TO LEAVE.
We recommend all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home or work address, to minimise any inconvenience and redelivery fees.
Authority to leave
This gives the delivery person the permission to leave your order in front of the house if no one opens the door at delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: If the address is unattended Perth Pro Auto Electric Parts can’t be held liable if the order is stolen. Only choose this option if you think the address is a safe place to have an item sitting in front of your door. Do NOT choose this option if you live in an apartment building or block of flats as the delivery person may not have access to the building and won’t be able to leave it in front of your door.
This means the delivery person can only leave your order if someone answers the door and signs for the receipt of the order.
PLEASE NOTE: Only choose this option if the address is attended during business hours as if no one is present to sign for the receipt, your order has to be taken back and you may have to pay a redelivery fee.
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.