The REDARC VRB5C Trailer Lighting Reducer is a multi-circuit trailer lighting reducer designed to power incandescent and led trailer lamps.
The REDARC VRB5C Trailer Lighting Reducer is the next evolution in our long-serving and trusted range of truck and trailer voltage conversion products.
It is used in multiple trailer applications with a large number of lamps and is designed to be incorporated into the trucks electrical system, operating from a nominal 24VDC automotive supply and featuring five independent, current limited, unregulated 12V RMS channel outputs.
Each channel has a dedicated control input line which is designed to be driven from the vehicles primary 24VDC lighting circuits, being the tail, left and right indicator, stop and reverse lights.
All five output channels feature soft-start technology to promote enhanced lifetime of filament lamps. 24VDC power is supplied to the reducer channels via a common positive supply input which is to be connected via a suitably rated fuse to the battery positive terminal.
The product features an electrically isolated case and requires a negative supply input to be connected to the battery negative terminal.
It is compact, lightweight, >95% efficient and well protected against short circuit outputs, supply voltage transients and environmental elements such as moisture and dust.
- Power 12 volt trailer lighting systems from a 24v vehicle
- Takes the place of VRB(REV), VRC, and VRZ(REV)
- Designed for Australia’s harsh conditions
- Sealed and suitable for commerical applications
- Features inbuilt protection for long service life
- 2x 360W and 3 x 180W channels
- Works with incandescent and LED lamps
Please find the manual for this product here
|Input Fuse Rating
|Input (Operating) Voltage
||18 – 32VDC
|Output System Voltage
|Output Current Rating (Cont.)
If you choose pick up when ordering your items through our shop, please wait for us to call you when your items are ready for pick up. This generally takes 1-3 days.
You can then pick up your order from our SHOWROOM:
1/29 May Holman Drive, Bassendean WA-6054
Please note that we do not regularly stock all items in our showroom so please wait for us to confirm it’s ready for pickup or call us to check availability!
Our opening hours are:
Monday: 09:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 09:00 am – 2:00 pm
or by appointment
Find more information about our showroom here.
We exclusively deliver to Perth & Surroundings – please scroll down to see a the delivery areas.
TIMES & FEES
- STANDARD $15 – Generally takes 1-3 business days, in rare cases it may take longer.
- EXPRESS $30 – Next day delivery if ordered before 12pm on a business day.
NOTE: Products from the following brands may take longer due to manufacturers’ stock levels. If this is the case we will contact you.
Some products are not available for express delivery due to the same reason. If this is the case you can see a note at the bottom the products description.
Dolphin, Dometic, Intervolt, Latronics, Noco, Projecta, Wema
See ‘Express delivery exempt products’ below for more information.
We try to be as accurate as possible with our stock information and delivery times. However sometimes delays occur due to manufacturer’s stock levels. If we are not able to deliver a product on time, we will contact you immediately. Please make sure you provide us with your CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS (phone & email) to unsure we can reach you.
If you are at the border of the delivery area and not sure if we deliver to your address, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will check for you.
Express delivery exempt products
Products from certain brands might have longer delivery times due to the manufacturer’s stock levels and are not available for express delivery. This delivery restriction is applied on products including but not limited to the following brands: DOLPHIN, DOMETIC, INTERVOLT, LATRONICS, WAECO, WEMA
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel, and “Authority to Leave” was not selected at checkout.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular item is in high demand, we may need to supply the product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch. If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please contact us. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
All deliveries are done by ourselves or by a courier service so products cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. At the checkout you will have to choose between SIGNATURE REQUIRED and AUTHORITY TO LEAVE.
We recommend all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home or work address, to minimise any inconvenience and redelivery fees.
Authority to leave
This gives the delivery person the permission to leave your order in front of the house if no one opens the door at delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: If the address is unattended Perth Pro Auto Electric Parts can’t be held liable if the order is stolen. Only choose this option if you think the address is a safe place to have an item sitting in front of your door. Do NOT choose this option if you live in an apartment building or block of flats as the delivery person may not have access to the building and won’t be able to leave it in front of your door.
This means the delivery person can only leave your order if someone answers the door and signs for the receipt of the order.
PLEASE NOTE: Only choose this option if the address is attended during business hours as if no one is present to sign for the receipt, your order has to be taken back and you may have to pay a redelivery fee.
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.