- Power Mgmt
- Minespec Parts
- Sensors / Alarms
The VRT single-circuit linear voltage reducers provide a 12 volt nominal output from a 24 volt input. VRT reducers are suitable for powering sensitive 12 volt loads, including radios, computers and other communication equipment.
- Stable output suitable for sensitive loads
- High peak current capability
- Fast response to load changes
- A cost effective solution for converting 24 volts to 12 volts
- Won�t interfere with sensitive equipment
Please find the manual for this product here.
|Input (Operating) Voltage||20 - 33VDC|
|Output System Voltage||13.8VDC|
|Output Current Rating (Cont.)||20A|
|Input Fuse Rating||20A|