The first in our series of videos featuring Klarmann Automotives Auto Electrical Conversions.
Watch @ontrackfabrication_otf4x4 's 79 Series Toyota Landcruiser auto electrical transformation.
Information about the job and products used below
- 150Ah 175A LiFePO4 battery in LH side rear of canopy.
- Redarc Manager 30 and BCDC1225D in electric compartment.
- Redarc 200W roof solar panel on top of canopy.
- 2000W Redarc inverter in electric compartment with remote switch in face plate.
- Twin ANL fuses for primary power distribution close to battery.
- EGON DCHub on rear facing wall of electric compartment for secondary power distribution.
- 1 x National Luna orange / white light on each canopy door.
For more information about Klarmann Automotive Solutions visit their website: https://www.klarmann.com.au