- Power Mgmt
- Minespec Parts
- Sensors / Alarms
The 80 Double Series from LED Autolamp includes an amber and red LED lights. This product from 80 series suits stop/tail/ and indicator lamp options and is pre-wired.
The 80 Double Series from LED Autolamps is a top choice for Stop/Tail/Indicator Lights with multiple functions | Perth Pro Auto
- 80 Series LED Double Combination Stop / Tail / Indicator Lamp 12/24 Volt
- Includes 1 x Stop /Tail Lamp and 1 x Indicator Lamp Module
- Red and Amber Illumination
- 36 x High Intensity White LED's in each Stop / Tail and Indicator Lamp Modules
- Red and Amber Optical Hardened Acrylic Lens with unique Hexagonal lens pattern
- Black ABS Plastic Housing with mounting screws included
- Surface Mount- low mounting depth for easy installation
- Pre-wired 400mm Lead
- Fully encapsulated circuitry
- Sealed against Dust and Moisture
- 33amps at 12 Volt and 0.25amps at 24 Volt Current Draw for Stop function
- 06amps at 12 Volt and 0.04amps at 24 Volt Current Draw for Tail function
- 31amps at 12 Volt and 0.22amps at 24 Volt Current Draw for Indicator function
- ADR 49/00 Rear Stop Lamp specifications approved- CRN 33059
- ADR 6/00 2A Rear Indicator Lamp specifications approved- CRN 33098
- Refer to ADR 13/00 for mounting instructions
- Blister Qty: 1
- 5 Year Warranty
Features / Specifications
- High Brightness LEDs
- Individual Lens Replacements
- ADR approved
- IP67 100% Water proof
- 12 Volt or 12-24 Volt
- 5 Year Warranty
- 188mm x 100mm x 28mm
- Black Bracket
Click here for more information on the 80 Double Series
Surface mount onto flat surface horizontally using screws, run wire through hole in fixing surface. Please refer to ADR 13/00 for mounting instructions.
Pickup or Shipping
We offer you a convenient shipping and delivery service or you can simply come and pickup your order from our shop in Bassendean.
We offer worldwide shipping. If you require express shipping please contact us on +61861553932 and we will happily organise this for you.
If you choose to pickup your order, we will call you when your items are available. This generally takes between 1-3 business days. Please note that we do not regularly stock all items in our shop so please wait for us to confirm they are ready for pickup or call us to check availability.
See more information about our pickup and shipping options.
Looking for more? Go to www.perthpro.com.au
We get you: Ready to drive anywhere!